- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Welcome to Ingbretson Chiropractic
Your Roseville Chiropractor
What We Do
Dr. Heather Ingbretson was voted one of the top Chiropractors in Minnesota and will be featured in June's 2015 issue of Minnesota Monthly magazine. She stands apart from other Chiropractors because of her genuine concern for patients conditions and her dedication to get to the root of the cause. She gets results where other providers have not.
Chiropractic care concerns itself with the nervous system, which controls everything in the body.We have found that Chiropractic care can affect everything in the body.
If you have a specific health concern, please feel free to call or come in for a free consultation to see if Chiropractic would be right for you. (763) 226-1129 for phone consultations or (651) 487-5950 for your free initial appointment with Dr. Heather Ingbretson.
See www.icpa4kids.org for conditions in children that can be positively affected with Chiropractic care.
When Can I Come In?
She is currently accepting appointments:
Monday 9a-5p, Tuesdays 9a-3p, Wednesdays 9a-7p, Thursdays 9a-6p and Fridays 9a-5pm and every other Saturday 11a-1pm.
Sunday visits available by appointment only and after hours urgent care by calling the doctor at (763) 226-1129. After hours urgent care prices may apply.
Dr. Heather strives to empower as many families with the knowledge and capability to take control of their health.She does this by:
- Educating them a little at each visit, so they may make informed decisions about their health
- Making regular Chiropractic care economically feasible for as many families as possible
- Listening to new health concerns that arise between visits and
- Addressing and treating new concerns or questions as they come up
- Teaching at Seminars at the clinic and in the greater community
- Creating awareness about how our health is affected by the foods we eat, how we think and how we move each day
'The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.'
Dr. Heather Ingbretson
Roseville Chiropractor | Ingbretson Chiropractic | (651) 487-5950
2201 Lexington Ave N Suite 102
Roseville, MN 55113